Need a sound for any reason ? we have it. Any size you might need,
Numark CD MIX-1
pitch bend wheel.
· Top-quality digital effects built in
with phantom power
and 7-band EQ
JBL JRX118SP: 18-Inch Powered Subwoofer
· 18" portable subwoofer system with cast frame
· 3" voice-coil woofer
power (500 watts peak)
JBL SRX728S SUBWOOFER
extended low frequency output
1600 watts/3200 watts/ 6400 watts
JBL SRX718S 18-INCH SUBWOOFER
watts/1600 watts/3200 watts @ 8 ohms
secure satellite speaker mounting
CERWIN-VEGA AB-36B Afterburner
polyurethane painted finish
EuroLive B212A and B215A
· High-power, 450-Watt 2-Way PA sound
· 12" or 15" long-excursion driver provides
· 12" or 15" long-excursion driver provides
additional speaker systems
· Compact, ergonomic size
· Mic and Line inputs with mix capacity
· 350 W dynamic LF power
· 80 W dynamic HF power
· LF and HF equalization
· Line output for additional speakers
· High sensitivity, 124 dB maximum SPL
· Dynamic filters provide overload protection and linear response
· Driven by the DH2010A
Electro-Voice T252 +Dual 15"
· 800 watts continuous, 3200 watts peak power handling.
· Ideal for systems where a subwoofer cannot be used.
· Rotatable horn ensures minimal coverage overlap and gives excellent performance in arrays.
· Roadworthy enclosure with metal corners and grille, and heavy-duty handles
· Contant-directivity 60x40 horn
· Biampable, passive network included
Hartke VX3500 Bass Combo Amplifier
· 3500 amplifier section with 350 Watts of classic Hartke power
· Amp section features tube and solid state preamps, bass, treble and contour controls, 10 band graphic EQ and variable compression
· Cabinet features 4 x 10" tradiional paper cone drivers and a high frequency compression driver
· Solid braced cabinet construction, recessed side handles, and heavy duty casters
Hartke A35 Bass Combo Amplifier
· 35 Watts and a 10 inch aluminum driver
· Low, Mid, High and Bright tone controls
· CD input, XLR balanced outputs
· effects loop, headphone jack and chrome hardware
· All in a KickBack design cabinet
· Dimensions: 429mm/16.9" (H) x 381mm/15" (W) x 320mm/12.6" (D)
· Weight: 17kg/37.4 lbs
Fender 1270P Powered Stage Monitor Speaker
· 100W powered (bi-amped) 10" two-way monitor
· Power Amp In connection
JBL EON15 G2 Powered PA Speaker
· 15" neodymium Differential Drive woofer
200W VHF Wireless Battery Powered PA System
Switch & LED
Squier Combo 4 Portable PA System
· The Squier 4 includes an 80 watt, four channel mixer and two high-performance 10" speakers. Great sound, quality and affordability is what it's all about.
H-100 Compact PA System
· Combining a 4-channel powered mixer equipped with digital delay alongside a set of 10" speaker cabinets, this PA can deliver up to 150 watts of power. It makes a great choice for rehearsal spaces, small stages, or even presentation work. Each channel can accept a Hi-Z (XLR) microphone or 1/4" Lo-Z input, complete with level control and effects send. Also features a 3-band master EQ, RCA CD/Line input with level control, and master volume and effect level controls. Speaker cables and stands not included.
Samson R21(3-Pack) Microphone
· High Output Dynamic Element
· Unidirectional Cardioid Polar Pattern for Maximum
· Withstands High Sound Pressure Levels
· Dual Stage Windscreen
· Excellent for Live Performance and Recording
· Gold Plated XLR Co
· Mic Clip and Carry Case Included
DS7200 Adjustable Desktop Microphone Stand
· Locking die-cast steel clutch
· Black powder coat finish
· Height adjusts from 8 1/2" to 13"
· Base diameter 6.25"
· Total Weight 2.75 lbs.
Samson MD5 Desktop Microphone Stand
· 5" Desktop microphone stand is designed to hold any standard microphone for desktop placement. Features a weighted metal base for stability.
MSA9505 PosiLok Telescoping Mini Boom for Microphone Stands
· This versatile boom is designed specifically for those hard to reach places, such as drum or other instrument miking. The Telescoping Mini Boom offers the most flexibility of all the Posi-Lok booms. 9” to 16” telescoping arm.
Shure Wireless SM-58 Microphone
· Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
· Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
· Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
· Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
· Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which
· Lengendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
· Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
· Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
The Evolution G2 Wireless Cardioid
· Pro quality sound support for less!
· Ideal for theater and presentation use
· Complete system with mic, bodypack transmitter and rack-mount receiver
· 1 EM 100 G2 rack-mount receiver
· 1 ME 4 clip-on microphone (cardioid)
· 1 NT 2-1 power supply unit
· 2 telescopic antennas
· 2 AA batteries
· Operating instructions
EW135G2 Vocal Wireless Mic System
· Autoscan on all receivers for simple
and secure requency selection
· 1440 frequencies within a 36MHz switching
bandwidth for greater tuning flexibility
· Robust metal construction for durability
· Smaller bodypack transmitters and receivers
Toshiba SDK760-DVD/CD PLAYER
· Plays Any Region 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Code DVD discs
· Also Plays REA/RCE Protected Discs (Region Code Enhanced)
· Built-in PAL to NTSC Converter (will play both PAL and NTSC Discs from any region, code, zone or country on NTSC Television in North America).
· Plays Any Region Code Disc Without Manual Adjustment on the DVD player
· Plays Any Region 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Code
DVD discs from any Region in the World
· Progressive Scan/Scaling DVD Player designed for use with "Any Region " coded DVDs
· 3:2 Pulldown Digital Cinema Progressive Scan for HDTV Compatibility
· JPEG Viewer, WMA, MP3 Playback
· Digital Coaxial Audio Output for Dolby Digital Sound
· DivX Home Theater Certified
Samsung DVD/VCR Combo (DVDV9700)
· HDMI upconversion
· DiVX playback
· CD/CD-R playback
* All of the above information is taken directly from the manufactures web sites, we do not add or change any information.
If you would like to place an order please click on the "Place An Order" link on the left or simply call us.